Feinmechanik Richter is happy to have you as a visitor of this website and for your interest in our products and solutions.
With respect to access to these webpages the following terms and conditions shall apply:
1. The content posted on our internet site has the sole purpose of informing and the personal use of the site’s visitors and cannot be copied, reproduced, distributed or republished in any other form or with any other purpose without the prior written consent of the owner of the Site.
2. By accessing the Site the visitors express their approval not to alter, deactivate, avoid or interfere in any way with the security elements of this Site.
3. Even though it is our aim to maintain the content up to date, we reserve our write to publish information carrying only an informative title, not being eligible for any type of possible occurring errors consequential to accessing the site, or regarding viruses, or other similar IT occurrences which may pass on into the computers of the Site’s visitors.
4. The visitors consent not to sue or follow in the court of law the owner of the Site, nor ask for possible compensation necessary due to reasons mentioned above.
5. The site users agree to offer compensation to the Site’s owner in case they cause him/her damage, obligations, losses, liability, debts or costs which can occur as a consequence of total or partial breach of the present Terms and Conditions.
6. Texts, images, graphics, sound documents, animations and video sequences as well as their arrangements are protected by copyrights and other protective legislation. Feinmechanik Richter reserves all rights for objects created. The complete or partial reproduction, distribution, transfer, modification or other use of this website (electronically or by other means) for public or commercial purposes without prior consent from Feinmechanik Richter is prohibited. This applies, in particular, to trade and service marks, type signatures, company logos and emblems of Feinmechanik Richter and its subsidiaries. In particular, the website does not provide any license to the use of the intellectual property of Feinmechanik Richter or third parties.
7. All of the data gathered by Feinmechanik Richter on this website will be processed exclusively for personalized service to you or to send you product information or solutions offers. Your details will be handled with confidentiality in accordance with the current valid data protection laws.